Friday, June 24, 2005

For now...

...this is gonna have to do, vis a vis blogging.

I've been preparing for a week long writing workshop that starts tomorrow and working on a side project that I'm comfortable describing as research for my bicycle race book, so I've fallen off the pace here a bit, sorry. I'll see if Gwenda will "guest blog" while I'm gone. I'll leave her all the links she'll need to bring you any important breaking news.

Tonight is the reading at Malaprop's in Asheville with Kelly Link and Maureen McHugh. If you're in the area, please come and check it out. They both have important new books that will be available for purchase. As for me, well, I promise to keep it short.

Other people are posting their WorldCon schedules, but I think I'll save that for when I get back.

Don't forget the big Say... subscription drive and its attendant fabulous prize. I beg the patience of folks who've placed orders in the last couple of days; I'll get your zines in the mail once I'm back in the Commonwealth.

Summer's arrived in the northern hemisphere. If you're in the northern hemisphere, go outside.