Sunday, May 08, 2005

PayPal:

Okay, after being mocked by a Canadian, I've decided to try to figure out if I can add little buttons so that interested folks can subscribe to Say... from this journal for now, until the fortressofwords.com site goes live anyway.

If I'm doing this right, this should be a button that lets domestic subscribers send ten bucks for a two issue subscription:







This should be a button that lets Canadians, even mocking Canadians, send eleven bucks for a two issue subscription:







And this last one is for people in the rest of the world who'll need to send twelve bucks for a two issue subscription. In all cases, I'm using "bucks" to mean "US dollars."







Theoretically there'll be a place for you to enter your address and all that stuff. Let me know if it doesn't work. If it does work then I suppose I'll know by getting messages from PayPal.

Once Gwenda is up and around I'll have her figure out how to put these buttons over on the side so they won't scroll down off the page as I continue my white hot pace of blog updating.

Happy Mother's Day!